Monday, October 24, 2011

Super fun weekend!

Oh boy was it cold last week.  I had to wear my warm polar bear coat before I could go for my morning car ride to school. 














Thankfully it got a lot warmer this weekend :-)  I sure had a lot of fun with Mommy & Daddy!  First, Daddy and I hung out in our bath robes Saturday morning, then we all went shopping at the mall and later had dinner with some of Daddy's work friends.  Don't worry, we put real clothes on before we left the house, see: 
They picked a pretty cool restaurant - I guess it's really a factory that makes cheesecake, but I didn't get any :-(  There were two older kids there who were really nice - I showed them how I giggle when they told me jokes!

Sunday morning we went to the Farmers Market at the park, but I was sleeping for most of the walk.  Mommy and Daddy got some weird foods that made the kitchen smell when they cooked them later in the afternoon.  The best part of Sunday is that I got a new toy!! OH BOY OH BOY!!  I can sit in it and jump and bounce and jump and bounce and jump and.. well you get it right?  It makes sounds and plays songs too!  I tried it out for almost 20 minutes!  It is AWESOME!!!

Me and Mommy inspecting the finished product!

Alpha testing the goods.  It passed!






Successful Beta testing means we get to keep it :-) WOOT!!!

This post is brought to you by the number 1 - cuz Mommy & Daddy are #1 in my book!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment