Monday, October 17, 2011

I'm 4 months old!

Can you believe it - I'm four months old today!  I'm not really sure if that's a whole lot yet because all my friends are still older than me, I think;  I don't seem to be catching up to them.  But, apparently 4 months means I get to learn how to eat with a spoon.  We started on Saturday night, it's really hard! 









Yesterday Dad was reading me a book by some doctor about a guy who didn't like green food.  I haven't had any green food myself, but Mommy says I might get to try some soon.








Can you tell I like to eat?  This whole post is about food so far!  Anyway, after Daddy started that story, I realized that every good story starts at the beginning.  So here's a couple pictures from when my story began about a year ago.

Mommy 17 weeks pregnant



Ultrasound picture of me at about 20 weeks :-)







Mommy & Daddy moved a bunch of stuff around the house so I could have my own room!  They even painted it yellow.  Papa & Mamaw Ciontea got me my own bed and Poppy Paw & Mamaw Fountain made me a cool dresser.




OK, I'm pretty tired.  Off to bed for me - I'll continue my story soon!
This post is brought to you the number 4 :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment