Monday, October 10, 2011

My 1st blog!

So exactly three years ago Mommy and Daddy got married and therefore today is such a special day, that they both stayed home from work in order to take me to the doctor this afternoon.  I'm not sure if that makes any sense to me, but I'm happy to play with them all day long!  Then again, I'm kind of tired from the long car ride yesterday.  We went to Indianapolis to visit Poppy Paw and Mamaw and go to the zoo on Saturday!  The big kitties, baby elephant, and hopping penguins were my favorites!  It was too hot for Daddy to carry his camera, so we don't have any pictures from the zoo, but I did take one of Mommy & Daddy all dressed up for dinner.
 

Once I figure out this whole blogging thing with Mommy & Daddy, we'll have more posts and pictures soon!  Don't forget to root for my favorite baseball team tonight - Go Brewers!

This post brought by the number 3 !

1 comment:

  1. Soooo cute!! Glad you 3 were able to celebrate your anniversary! I can't believe your wedding was 3 years ago- where has the time gone? Jackson- do you "Skype" too? Kate & I would love to "meet" you! ;)

    ReplyDelete